Total Pageviews

Monday, March 19, 2018

Welcome, Venerable Guest!

I've been thinking again. Many people have a hard time keeping their chin up. They struggle with self-esteem. With liking their bodies, faces, lives, etc. They have a lot more negative self-talk than positive.

I used to fit in this category. I used to always beat myself down and degrade my own ideas. I used to loathe the face and body in the mirror.

What changed? I did. My thoughts. The way I chose to see myself. I chose to lift myself up instead of put myself down! I became my own hero, my own champion! I could help you with the same issue, or any kind of thought-based uplifting you need. Just let me know what you're interested in, as far as a topic.

Write me an email (WildRoses@post.com) with a subject line that says, "Daily Veneration" and tell me within the body of the email whether you'd prefer an email or text, what topic you'd like help with, and how often you'd like that help (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.--you decide!) and I will send you a Veneration that will help you get your mind headed in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment